Our goal is to assist you in the following four areas:
- Ensure that all aspects of the marriage honor and glorify God.
- Help you assess your readiness to get married and prepare for this lifelong commitment.
- Collaborate with you on the planning of your ceremony.
- Be a supportive partner throughout your marriage.
Plan ahead. The wedding process at Compass takes a minimum of about 6 months, which includes our 9-week marriage preparation course.
To be married at Compass Christian Church, the following is required:
- Fill out and submit a wedding inquiry form and personal questionnaire for both the bride and groom.
- Completion of our 9-week pre-marital class, Prepare to Last, including completion of the couples checkup prior to the wedding date.
- Bride and groom individually confess a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. (2 Cor 6:14 NIV)
- Bride and groom agree to maintain a lifestyle of purity. (Hebrews 11:4 NAS and 1 Th 4:3-5 Amp)
- Schedule a final follow-up meeting with the marriage pastor to review other major aspects of scripture related to marriage and remarriage (if applicable), with the intent of ensuring that the marriage honors the Lord. Please contact by email.
Information about facilities and fees:
Chapel – This beautiful, intimate room is perfect for weddings with up to 100 guests.
Ramada – For an outdoor wedding or reception, this area provides seating for up to 100 guests.
Cross Area – This area provides a beautiful waterfall and cross backdrop and seating for up to 75 guests.
Room C100 – This room has a modern feel and can accommodate up to 200 guests.
Casa Grande Campus – Indoor wedding venue for up to 200 in Casa Grande, Arizona.
The Wedding Coordinator can assist in choosing the appropriate area and related costs for your wedding.
Please be aware that in order to secure the date and time of the wedding ceremony and to confirm the pastor, a security deposit must be received by the business administrator of the church. The balance of wedding fees are to be paid to the Wedding Coordinator or business administrator prior to the wedding rehearsal. Full fee schedule below:
Wedding Fee Schedule
|Pre-Marital sessions||$50 per couple|
|Sound/video tech for Chapel||$35 per hour, per person|
|Chapel, Ramada, Cross Area, C100||$350*|
|Casa Grande campus||Contact Wedding Coordinator|
|Pastor & Wedding Coordinator||$400|
|Wedding Coordinator for reception held at church||$100|
|* Members contact Wedding Coordinator regarding cost.|